Most people would start with the Pro's but the Con's come to mind first so that's where I'm going to start first..
- It's messy! H&M sales turn their store into a Primark look-a-like - a big heap of clothes cover the sale section where people aren't scared to dig right in, searching for buried treasure.
- Variety of sizes. I may never be the first one at a sale but I'm definitely never the last but by the time I get there all my size has usually sold out in whatever I want - not that this is H&M's fault, just one of those things!
Online (where to begin...)
- From the day I made my purchase it took 2 weeks and 3 days for the order to arrive with me... The longest I have ever waited for an online purchase is a week, I even went into H&M during this time and made another purchase!
- I sent an email asking where my purchase was after a week and a half and they didn't reply until yesterday, a day after me receiving it. The email wasn't very personal, it felt like they hadn't read my message.
- Variety of sizes again, why is most of the nation apparently the same size as me? Oh well!
- Really the whole time and communication problems have rather frustrated me and I could go on but I'll leave it that!
- Helpful sales assistants! I couldn't decide which dress between two to buy and the sales assistant was there to help, always good for an indecisive person like myself!
- H&M had done their best at organising into price and size sections which gave me a rough idea which sections I wanted to look at but as I said this had unfortunately got messed up a lot.
- Speed. I like being able to do what I want to do and finish it as soon as I want to, they were quick on the tills which made for a quick exit!
- I love how well-priced H&M are anyway but the sale makes them even better priced. No postage price either, yay!
- It's a lot easier to see if a product is in your size than it is in-store, no rummaging just one simple click!
- Extra discounts! If you join their newsletter they give you 25% off the most expensive item you buy and I found a voucher code which gave me an extra £5 off the whole order (Enter: 1304 at checkout)
- Items which may not be in your local store.. I haven't seen anything I bought online from them in my local store.
- They do have a tracking service that should keep you up-to date with where your order is.
Have you had any bad/good experiences with online shopping? What were your thoughts?
All in all, I got some gorgeous clothes for gorgeous prices! (The blazer cost me a mere £7.49!) I am planning to feature them in an outfit post soon. I may not be ordering online from them any time soon but I will definitely be visiting their store!
Hope you're all well, I'll leave you with a couple of terrible photos of me and the bf :)