Saturday 10 November 2012

What I Wore This Week: My Vintage Leather Jacket

So it was my 20th birthday (Ahh, scary!) the other week and my lovely family&Sam spoilt me rotten. Sam is such a sweetie and I love when he buys me clothes and jewellery, I never want to take them off. He really did treat me too much... Taking me for meals, to the theatre, shopping, buying me lots of presents - We even played golf. He bought me a leather jacket and a pair of All Stars, two things my wardrobe have been missing and I didn't even realise! I am a lucky girl!

Today's outfit features the leather jacket, one of the gorgeous dresses my parents got me for my birthday and the statement necklace in my previous post.

Read on for the rest of the photos!


Sam wanted to capture photos with a bit of 'hair swishing'. It took a lot of practice shots to get it right and we're left with some rather funny photos which didn't quite get that swish. I think these two are rather good though, I do think the photographer and hair swisher did quite well but maybe I'm biased ;)

I have been attempting to grow my hair long for a few years but I always get it choppy with lots of layers so it wasn't until I decided to let it just grow that it really started to. Looking at this photo makes me so happy as I can see that I finally achieved long hair! 

As you may have seen in my last post, this necklace was a great bargain. I was in Primark walking past some sale rails when this caught my eye. I spent a whopping £2 on it! I can tell already that it's going to be worn A LOT over the next couple of months. 

As you can see, we were so fortunate with the sunshine on this day! We went into the garden just as the sun was setting and really made the most of those golden sunshine rays.The light has fallen in all of the right places on the photos. Sam&I treated ourselves to our camera as a Christmas present to each other last Christmas and it has been the best buy. We never need to edit photos because they always turn out so well!

So let me tell you about my outfit and where I got it from...
Dress - Next
Leather Jacket - Vintage
Necklace - Primark
Belt - Topshop
Shoes - ASOS
Tights - Boots (Of all places! It means I get Boots points though!)

I had to include one of our funny 'out-take' photos, this makes me think of Princess Leia from Star Wars. It does make me laugh!

It's been a while since my last outfit post so I hope you liked this one!

An update on my wedding progress is needed I think! I have bought my bridesmaid dresses and they are just gorgeous. They were an impulse buy but I think when you see something which is going to fit your theme and instantly fall in love with it then they have to be purchased! The date has been picked, wedding venue booked. It's all becoming more real and it is so incredibly exciting!

That's it from me for now, loves Georgia X

12 comments:

  1. I love the dramatic effects of the photos! Love love love! :) xx

    rienbautista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that red dress, it's so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is beautiful and I love how the jacket edges it up a bit!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red & hot! super outfit, love the light on the photos! xxx
    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice jacket!
    love the combothat makes with the dress!
    beautiful!
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like this look.. really autumny!

    www.therawrdrobe.blogspot.com

    i follow back :)

    katy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic look <3<3 I love vintage <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The red color looks great on you. :)

    Kisses from Finland <3
    http://nnotforsale.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit!
    Nice combination of red and black.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute red dress! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely outfit ..! love your post <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing some love, I look forward to replying to you!

Blog Archive