Monday 26 March 2012

Sunday Blues

My dog & I enjoying the blissful weather

Good morning all. Yesterday's weather was too good for words, I loved it. Even better was my last team meeting for a Mexico trip I am going on in 4 days, so excited. 



I'm saving all my new summer clothes for Mexico but I did treat myself and wore this new vest. I love contrasting in outfits and I think the tee and sunglasses do just that. 


This necklace was a DIY which I'm going to be blogging shortly. It goes with absolutely every outfit I put it on with. It is a shame how cameras distort colours sometimes, my tee was actually slightly pinker than that.

One last photo because I love all the natural lighting in this...

I hope you all have a good day. I'm off shopping for my Mexico trip and then to a premiere of a short film I was in. Hoping the sun comes back out to say hello!

A thank you to my boyfriend for taking these photo's, if you're into bikes check out his blog under my fave blogs!

Talk soon, Georgia. X.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing some love, I look forward to replying to you!

Blog Archive