Wednesday 28 March 2012

DIY: Travellers Necklace

This DIY is one of the simplest things to do and I'm pretty sure you all will have come up with such ideas before. I think sometimes though you just need someone to give you that bit of inspiration & motivation you need to actually do something. For me, that was my mum. It was her idea for me to put this necklace together and it has to be my most favourite necklace. It goes with absolutely anything I put it on with. It's a simple way to give any outfit just what it needs to make it feel finished.

So here's what you need...




Remember, if you want to splash out and buy all of these items new you can do but I simply found all of these around my house (Okay, my mum found them... Thanks mum!)

You will have already guessed what I did next but I like taking and editing photos so here you go...





You have yourself a new necklace which takes around 2 minutes to put together! The great thing is you can keep on adding little mementos, extra keyrings or anything else you can find.

Enjoy your necklace-making and let me know if you try it out!

Speak soon, Georgia. X.




PS. I've had to make the pictures really small for now because it wasn't playing nicely with my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing some love, I look forward to replying to you!

Blog Archive