Saturday 19 May 2012

Share Some Love

There seems to be a million and one ways to get in touch with each other but to add to the list... Satiable Fashion is now on twitter&fb! I thought I would let you guys know where to find them so you can go follow :) My facebook is feeling particularly lonely so I would really appreciate you guys hitting them up. 


So, you can follow my twitter here and facebook here - I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys on there. Don't forget we can always get in touch via Chictopia hereBlogLovin' here and email - satiablefashion@live.co.uk


All of this information is what you will find in my 'Share Some Love' page at the top.


I hope you are having lovely weeks and that you have tomorrow in your diaries! At 23:59 GMT you won't want to be anywhere but here. Honestly ;) If you can't tell already I am incredibly excited and can't wait to share that excitement with some of you guys!


Don't forget the first Satiable Fashion shopper will win a free vintage costume ring! Which reminds of a tortoise or a turtle which makes it so much more amazing. You can take a look for yourself and decide what it reminds you of in my previous post. If you want to be in with a chance of winning that ring you know where to be!


In the meantime, have a lovely evening world and I will be back again tomorrow night. Georgia X




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing some love, I look forward to replying to you!

Blog Archive