Saturday 2 June 2012

MOTO Shorts

Topshop have a gorgeous range of clothes called MOTO which I love. Me and one of my sisters got some of the hotpant shorts from last years season, they're so great because they still look fabulous this year too. I think it's so important to make sure when I'm shopping I buy some pieces which will look fabulous and will last for years!

I love the vintage feel of the blue pair and this brassiere-styled bikini top really adds to that vintage fifties look. This was a perfect outfit for a day of sunbathing - Can you spot the pink patches of sunburn? Haha.
Shorts: Topshop MOTO
Bikini Top: Debenhams
Belt: Topshop




I wore this outfit (minus sweater) for a concert the night before taking these. I love the more modern feel this outfit has with the shirt and its glitzy collar (you can't see it very well :( ) and I love the contrast it has with the 'granny chic' sweater. 
Shorts: Topshop MOTO
Shirt: Primark
Sweater: Satiable Fashion (Check it out, it could be yours!)
Shoes: Accessorize 

I currently cannot find my green shorts ANYWHERE :( and Jess can't find her black ones... I think we have a shorts thief! So this is the only photo I have off the green ones from when I was in Mexico. Again I love the granny chic this outfit has, it looks great with short shorts!
Shorts: Topshop MOTO
Shirt: Topshop
Cardi: NewLook
Sunglasses: Accessorize


What shorts do you have from last year which you're still wearing? Let me know!

Have a good JUBILEE WEEKEND! Don't forget you can get 15% off at Satiable Fashion! Just enter JUBILEEWEEKEND12 - maybe you want to purchase that gorgeous sweater I was wearing in this photos?

Georgia X


7 comments:

  1. Your bikini looks lovely.
    Want to follow each other?
    X, Ancia
    visit OVERDIVITY &
    join my Facebook Fanpage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I follow back. already joined GFC. Now where is your facebook button/link?
    Or let's do it that way - you follow my page and than I can follow back with no problem :) Promise
    X, Ancia
    visit OVERDIVITY &
    join my Facebook Fanpage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just you don't wonder. I saw the link you gave in in my comment, but it is invalid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first outfit looks super cute and fun for summer! Want to follow each other? Let me know :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are you! Love that floral bikini :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had some sunburn problems as well last week! But it's all OK now =)
    Congratulation on your new blog, I think you'll very much like the blogging community!

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing some love, I look forward to replying to you!

Blog Archive