Tuesday 8 May 2012

Recovery Remedy



My hair and hands were ruined when I got back from Mexico. It's understandable, I was camping with no proper showers and building a house. I thought I would share with you the two products which really helped me recover when I got back.

Firstly, this incredible hair mask worked wonders. It's from Percy&Reed's new product range, Totally TLC Hydrating Mask. It's so easy to use which was great because I was so tired when I got back. You simply massage it into your hair, cover your hair to lock in the heat and then leave it for around 15mins before washing out. My hair was so light and silky afterwards, it made me feel great. It definitely made up for the lack of conditioning my hair had whilst away. I'm definitely going to need to stock up on this again soon. What an amazing product! I really recommend it if your hair feels like it needs an energy boost or you just want something to make you feel pretty. 


HAND FOOD™Secondly, is the all important hand cream I used to feel like I had a woman's hands once again. Soap&Glory's Hand Food. It has been sitting on my desk at work alongside my trusty vaseline. It's non-grease so you can apply as many times as you like during the day without feeling yucky or sticky. Within two days my hands were feeling great again. It smells fabulous too which makes it even better!
I have to confess that I have been a total Soap&Glory virgin up until this point.. I don't think there's any going back now! I'm hooked. 






Whilst we're on the subject of beauty you may notice that my blog is having a slight makeover. It will nearly be completed so keep checking back to see what changes!

Satiable Fashion Clothing launch date is getting even closer! Keep reading so you don't miss what promises to be an incredible launch. Really, you do not want to miss it!

Talk soon, Georgia X

4 comments:

  1. I've never done a hair mask - I need to check this out!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mask could be good for my hair too...my hair is so dry...I hate my split ends and I'm looking for a good product... x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing some love, I look forward to replying to you!

Blog Archive