Thursday, 30 August 2012

Put a Ring On It

You guys may remember I did an interview over at Femme Fatall with Heather the other day. Well, Heather collects unique, vintage rings and then remasters them into these amazing wire-wrapped rings. She was lovely enough to send me one as a thank you for doing an interview!
Just look at how dainty and lovely it is and it fits just perfectly. I have had so many compliments on this when I wear it and most people comment on the fact that they have never seen a ring quite like this before. People all want to know where I got it from! My favourite colours are different shades of light blue and turquoise so this goes just perfectly with lots of my outfits. I also love adding bits of fun jewellery to office outfits and this definitely fits into the 'fun jewellery' category.

I'm not sure if Heather sells these rings but take a look at her post about how she makes them, you can find that here.

Hope you're having a good week and hopefully, like me, that lovely bank holiday will have been so lovely that it mixed the order of days up in your head! Georgia X

6 comments:

  1. You have a really nice blog :-)
    I'm your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Such a creative & neat little ring.
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is gorgeous!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ps, win a pair of Rayban sunglasses on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the post Georgia! I'm glad you like your ring. They're very easy to make and the perfect use for my vintage button collection :-).

    http://femme-fatall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing some love, I look forward to replying to you!

Blog Archive